- The function of the advisory board is to provide unbiased insights and ideas; encourage the development of a governance framework that enable sustainable growth of the ACSA; monitor business performance and impose challenges to directors and management that could improve the business.
- The board shall meet on a monthly basis.
- Advisory board membership term is 1 year with a maximum of 3 consecutive terms.
- The board will be comprised of 8 members.
- Board members will have current ACSA membership at all times during appointment.
- Advisory board positions are elected positions with elections being held annually in the first week of August.
Current Board Members:
Tony Bunce – Lebanon, OH
Rodger Dietrich – Cincinnati, OH
Jeff Sharp – Plymouth, IN
Dean Smith – Vincent, OH